Thursday, October 2, 2008

Psychic Connection

Although the following situation concerns a past life regression, you will see the psychic connections and how they create the truly unexpected!

It was a Labor Day weekend up in the mountains at one of our psychic/past life regression retreats. It was afternoon. It was my policy on the second day to take students one by one and give them a brief private past life regressions outdoors in the field.

I had a young lady sitting in a beach chair on this warm afternoon. We had completed the relaxation exercise,. I had directed her to a past life of her choosing and she had, in her mind, entered the 15th century. All of the sudden, she began screaming. “Oh, my God, we’re on fire, we’re on fire!”

“Where are you?” I inquired. “I’m on a jet, I’m on a jet. We’re crashing. I’m so afraid.”

I brought her back to the present very quickly and had her open her eyes.

Now, those of you who have done past life regressions know that the client is not reliving the situation. They are only remembering it.

When the student opened her eyes, the first words out of her mouth were, “That didn’t make any sense.” How could I be on jet in the 15th century?” I did not have any answers for her at that time.

The next day the group went their separate ways returning back to the busy city after a weekend of no television or radio. When I got home that evening there was a message on my voice mail.

The young lady who I regressed in the field had turned on her car radio on the way home. It was then that she realized the prior day when she was being regressed, at that exact moment in time, a jet liner was in flames and crashing in Cerritos, California!

In her relaxed state in the field, she had been subconsciously tuning into one of those individuals in the jet liner at the exact moment of her death!

How very connected we are to one another.

No comments: