Sunday, October 5, 2008

When The Unexpected Happens

Several years ago during a group past life regression, a woman early on started coughing, breathing heavily and gasping. I went over to her and whispered softly, “Rise above it please. It’s not happening now. It’s only a pattern from the past.” Her eyes remained closed. Her gasping and coughing became more severe.

I was about to abort the entire group regression, when suddenly her eyes flashed open, she stood up and exited the the room, still coughing. At least she was alive and obviously back in the present life once again. she must have realized it was only a pattern from the past, I thought!

I quickly ended the group regression with, “Thank yourself for this experience and let y ourself return to the present time and place. Wiggle your toes and fingers. Open you eyes, WIDE AWAKE!”

About the time everyone opened their eyes, the woman returned to the room. Not wanting to sound over alarming to the group, I remarked to her, “My, you obviously tuned into a very significant past life, a pattern from the past that you no longer need to repeat” “I didn’t go anywhere,” she remarked. “I have asthma and I left the house this morning without my asthma medicine. I think I’ll take a rain check until next month.”

No comments: